New Mercedes-Benz A-Class for Sale in Lafayette, LA
1 Matching Vehicle Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New Mercedes-Benz A-Class for Sale in Lafayette, LA
Mercedes-Benz of Lafayette offers Mercedes A-Class, a line whose features not only set the standard for sedans but also set the standard for driving proficiency. Advancements in safety features, design, and user experience technology are what make Mercedes A-Class a next-generation vehicle that goes above and beyond the competition. Mercedes-Benz of Lafayette is proud to offer new Mercedes A-Class and other Mercedes-Benz models to customers looking for small luxury vehicles backed by precise German engineering in Southern Louisiana.
Benefits of Buying Your Mercedes-Benz A-Class Model Here
At Mercedes-Benz of Lafayette, we understand that deciding which Mercedes-Benz model to invest in can be a lot to think about. That’s why we strive to provide our customers with the information needed to make the selection process a little easier. Here are some promising features that might make the Mercedes A-Class the right Mercedes-Benz model for you:
- Customization – The A-Class has taken customization to a whole new level with its 64-color ambient cabin lighting, optional ventilated seats, handling/steering personalization, hands-free trunk, optional 17-inch to-19-inch wheel size, and even DYNAMIC SELECT, which allows you to choose between four driving modes: ECO, Comfort, Sport, or create-your-own Individual mode.
- Performance – The A-Class is powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, with 188 horsepower and 221 lb-ft of torque. This Mercedes-Benz model also features a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission to complement the front-wheel drive or optional all-wheel driving system.
- Safety – At Mercedes-Benz of Lafayette, we want to provide you with luxury vehicles that don’t compromise your safety. A-Class models come with several advancements that can help prevent accidents. Features like forward–collision warning, sensors that can help protect hearing before a crash, The Parking Assistance Package, pedestrian detection, and more will work to keep you and your passengers safe at all times.
- Fuel Efficiency – The A-Class has raised the bar in many areas, but one of the more notable is the sedan’s unique aerodynamic design, giving this model the lowest aerodynamic drag in car history. The sleek shape of the A-Class is responsible for this easy drive, with a miles per gallon of 24 city / 35 highway.
- Technology – The technological advancements that come with the Mercedes A-Class are what make this model so revolutionary. Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) is the Mercedes A-Class’ speech interface system that has been widely recognized as the most capable vehicle voice recognition to date. The A-Class also comes with wireless charging, in-car WiFi, and high-resolution digital displays.
Maintaining Your Mercedes-Benz A-Class Model
The A-Class models come with many innovative features that set them above the competition. That’s why it’s essential to remain on a regular maintenance schedule to retain optimal condition. At Mercedes-Benz of Lafayette, we offer award-winning services to help our customers keep their chosen Mercedes-Benz model in prime condition. Here are some simple steps to aid you in caring for your A-Class long after you’ve left our Lafayette, LA Mercedes-Benz dealership:
- Oil Changes – Regular oil changes are vital to the overall efficiency of your A-Class. Without maintaining the proper lubrication needed to keep your model’s engine from being overworked, your A-Class will not be able to function at full capacity. It is recommended that you change the oil in your Mercedes-Benz model every 10,000 miles.
- Tire Checks – Paying close attention to the tires on your A-Class will help save on fuel economy and gas mileage. Proper condition/inflation will reduce the risks of a collision, and tire rotation is something that should be done to Mercedes-Benz models every 6,000 miles. For the smoothest A-Class drive, you may also want to check your model’s alignment, which significantly effects driving ease.
- Fluid Levels – To maintain your A-Class’ performance, it’s vital to get your model’s fluid levels inspected monthly. This is something Mercedes-Benz of Lafayette recommends to keep your A-Class in peak performance. Get in touch with our experts to routinely check on your motor oil, coolant, power steering, washer, transmission, and brake fluids.
- Exterior Care – Washing your Mercedes-Benz model often will keep it looking brand–new long after you drive off the lot. From dust and dirt to rock salt during the winter months, A-Class models will keep their shine longer with proper cleaning. We recommend the Mercedes-Benz Car Care Product Collection with water and 100% terry toweling for optimal vehicle cleaning. It is important to utilize the cleaning collection produced by Mercedes-Benz to ensure the paint on your Mercedes A-Class is not compromised. At Mercedes-Benz of Lafayette, we also recommend regular polishing to maintain your vehicle’s glossy exterior.
Browse Our New Mercedes A-Class Models in Lafayette, LA
Here at Mercedes-Benz of Lafayette, we want to offer you the best or nothing. Browse our new A-Class models or visit our showroom today to set up a test drive with one of our many Mercedes-Benz luxury models in Lafayette, LA.